It’s a new year. It’s that time where we have written lists of -more often than not-, unrealistic resolutions. It’s a time when we reflect on the previous year. It’s a time that we tell ourselves that this year will be better than the last. That we will be better people. Some times we stick to our goals, sometimes we fail.
My 2017 in review:
- I internationally traveled to Botswana, South Africa, Lesotho
- I went to the beach 4 times (3x in Diani, 1x in South Africa)
- I saw Martin more times than I had the previous year
- My parents got a puppy
- I read a lot. I did have a list, but that seems to have been misplaced
- I finally moved into a flat where I live alone. This was a big one for me!
- I became healthier. After years of resolutions stating it- this was the year. I started BBG (Kayla’s Bikini Body Guide) and went onto a metabolic balance eating plan.
- I changed careers
- I went flying for the first time with my brother
There are a lot more things to add, but I don’t want to bore you. All in all, it was a wonderful year. I worked hard, I traveled a lot. I loved a lot.
The end of the year was a quiet one. I don’t believe that how you start a year determines the rest of the year. I believe that you have the ability to make it how you want it to be and all it takes is determination.
I have a lot of reviews from last year that I still need to post (Here comes a 2018 resolution of staying up to date with my blog). I promise to do better and keep you updated.
Happy New Year!